• Established in Singapore under the name Daido Automotive Products Pte. Ltd., as an indenting office of Daido Enterprise Co., Ltd, Japan.
• Renamed to SPK Singapore Pte. Ltd. (SSP) after Daido Enterprise Co., Ltd, Japan changed name to SPK Corporation.
• Racing parts and NGK plugs were introduced, followed by Truck parts and Genuine parts. Stocks were carried to service Singapore markets.
• SSP relocated to Pines Industries Building at Macpherson.
• SSP relocated to a larger warehouse facility at ISETAN warehouse.
• SSP took over part of M/S Chip Yew Co Ptd Ltd, inclusive of sales right and customers.
• As of Dec 2018, SSP has exported to over 30 countries.
• SPK celebrated 40th year anniversary.
• Soft launched E-Commerce platform.