• Established in Singapore under the name Daido Automotive Products Pte. Ltd., as an indenting office of Daido Enterprise Co., Ltd, Japan.
• Renamed to SPK Singapore Pte. Ltd. (SSP) after Daido Enterprise Co., Ltd, Japan changed name to SPK Corporation.
• Racing parts and NGK plugs were introduced, followed by Truck parts and Genuine parts. Stocks were carried to service Singapore markets.
• SSP relocated to Pines Industries Building at Macpherson.
• SSP relocated to a larger warehouse facility at ISETAN warehouse.
• SSP took over part of M/S Chip Yew Co Ptd Ltd, inclusive of sales right and customers.
• As of Dec 2018, SSP has exported to over 35 countries.
• SPK celebrated 40th year anniversary.
To be a Stable, Continuous, and Reliable “One-Stop Supplier” for Automotive Parts
To maintain an appropriate stock level for daily demand
To keep up with the service level as well as customers’ relationship
To listen earnestly to Customers’ requests and to try to achieve them